When I took the photo for this painting the temperature
was minus 15 degrees F.
I did not do this painting en plein air
* * * * * * * *
I have been tagged by Cindy Beck. I hope this works.
I am suppose to tell 25 (or less?) random things about myself.
Then I tag 25 (or less?) people and link to them. So here goes.
1. I am married to the greatest Valentine in the world. We have spent 44 Valentine Days together except for one (while he was on active duty). He's definitely the one
I want to spend eternity with.
2. My family is the most important thing in my life.
3. I am a pushover for children and will always take their side in any situation.
4. Mountains feel, to me, nearly as reverent as temples.
5. I dearly love plein air painting. It gives me a wonderful sense of freedom and joy.
6. I -- like Cindy -- am a dog lover and have been blessed with several of them. They have enriched my life greatly. Having never purchased a papered dog (one someone else names) I love to take a week or more finding the perfect name. Then I hardly ever call them that, but substitute some dear little nickname I find when I know them better. Examples: Sandi=Sami Jo; Chico=Beaker; and Trixie=Mrs. a-Whiggins (remember her on the Carol Burnett show?) Strange maybe, but it works for us.
7. I am and always have been, an optimist. It's so much easier, but drives some people crazy.
8. I have a story published in the book "Forged in the Refiners Fire: co-authored by Candace Salima and Elizabeth Cheever. I appreciated them giving me this opportunity.
So there are 8 things. More might be boring.
I am going to tag: Joyce DiPastena; Christine Bryant; Ronda Hindrichsen; Karen Hoover; Carol Morse and Rachelle Christensen (then she can see if I did this right.).